Wednesday, June 15, 2011

380# Mor-Wedding Ceremony ♥

Now, this post is bout Kef Morning Wedding Ceremony.
We prepared a sketch for him.. As a love story of Kef & Amelyn..

Mr Mike be the one catchy eye..

Jing Yee playing harmonica while singing song..

Nicole helping Mingli makeup..

Roses for decoration..

♥ Kef & Amelyn ♥


4 of us..

I'm the narrator, director, producer and photographer..
(-.-)y

hahahaha..

Caren helping recalled back those steps.. Thanks sis ♥

 They are who always caring for each..

Sister-ship ♥

Hi, I am Evon Ang. Nice to meet you ♥

Do i looks like Amelyn in that photo? 
LOLS!

Thanks Fey as my PA assistant! ♥


Michelle came back from Melbourne ♥

Lam Lam Sweet Sweet part 
♥♥♥

YO! Brother came back from Sabah...

This is Alwyn Fong. 
Looks like EDC? F.A.M.A? MC-Jin?
WHATEVER!

SUPER high angle!

Me & Nicole ♥

Family photo..

Will you marry me?
 (゚∀゚)

NO! I am still waiting my future white prince!
(・∀・)

Lastly, Me & Amelyn photo..
Pretty Bride

And you may click on this link Touching scene! ♥
and 


ENJOY!

NEXT UPDATES- 
Wedding dinner night

No comments:

Post a Comment