Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

What a wonderful Father's Day:)

Today i skipped my dancing class.
Because i had bough ticket 'Let's go Mamak'..
Sounds great?
hahahaha.. It is!!

From inner voice production.
with classical and modern instrument playing together..

I like that guy who playing bass..
So awesome!!
Still searching them in facebook..
hahahahaah..

Evening, i had a nice nap..
Then dinner at Puchong..
Is far away..
Why?
Because of watched 'Ho-Chak',
introduced 'yao zha kuai'..
got many flavors..
so we decided to go there have food..
hahahaahah..

End up,
the business were too much,
just left Garlic flavor..
so just try it!!
hahahaha..

Well, that's all..
although is nothing much to celebrate a Father's Day with my dad..
But he is a kindly dad in my heart.

I LOVE YOU, DAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment