Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Innocent Bullied.



Helpless, Helpless, Helpless...

Big Company, Bad attitude..
What is this?

Keep telling me how good, how fine, how best..
But company management also the SAME!!
Punctual is time!!

Although our time not billion dollar up down,
but we tried to make it reach on time,
but you guys still dragging ours time..

So troublesome >.<


Sorry BB, let you wait 4hours..
i know you very dissatisfied their attitude,
but now I'm the one who working there..
just be good and fast settle everything and bye!!

Thanks BB, accompanied me this 2days..
and wake up so early and stuck in the jam..

But I've bough you a hot cereal Milo and muffins :)
Sweet? But you not really like that raisin on the muffins,
never mind, let me eat it all O.o

I love you, BB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment