Saturday, April 21, 2012

482# Yilan 頭成農場

Hello! I've been keep updated my blog this few days..
So yesterday i joined school trip to Yilan, which is free.. OF COURSE i should join!

On the way to Yilan, i have a korea friend sitting beside me..
Her name is Suna
Anyeong~

Morning weather quite nice, sunshine morning!


We reached Yilan-Toucheng Farm around 10am..

We get our snack after get down from the bus!
There have 綠豆湯 愛玉冰 粉圓(珍珠) 湯圓

my 粉圓+愛玉冰


their 湯圓 very nice, taste very Q!

After that, we have to arrange those eating tools to these pails..

We got our group photo!

She is our tour guide, forgot her name!


Kilning place

This man are cooking his sweet potatoes and eggs

instructor demo us how to make a hole for burning..

Me and Sue

Here's me and YC

The sisters!

Now our Malaysia's group, trying to make our own hole!!

End up, FAILED! just covered up like that!
mengmalukan! HAHAHA!!

We walked to Butterflies Park

Here's the caterpillar?

This is caterpillar!

Now walked to seedling fields..

Look at them! Experiencing the farmer's seedlings..

This is the mechanic to grind rice into rice cereal

this taste like Koay Teow!

Here's gooses..


Goats

Pigs

and we plucked kamquat on the spot, taste it as well!

Smells good, but taste SOUR!! O_O

Can u crossed into the stone?

yes, i can!

Relaxing!!

Shervon is my classmate!
He know how to speak mandarin fluently 

Now, LUNCH TIME!

Camwhored beside the lake.

Hi~

my outfit
Paul frank shirt, crown pant, red basic converse!

Time to DIY our bag!

Here's my artwork!
Nice?

That's all of my Yilan trip!
Have a nice trip..
Enjoying Eat Eat Eat!



No comments:

Post a Comment