Thursday, September 13, 2012

501# 22nd big day to me!



Okay, i knew that my blog were dead for few months.. But i have nothing to blog about my summer.. and now my school opens.. still not used to it, my sleeping timing all were up side down.. trying to get a good routine of lifestyle or else my body will damage soon! 

This post will talk about my birthday.. My girls suggested to go Dazzling Cafe, which tourists will always go have a try on their honey toast, therefore we have to Q and reserved table before going there or else i have no idea how long are you gonna wait for..
(photos all taken by iphone, sorry for bad quality)


We reach there almost 5, therefore we wait for awhile and taking some photos..

me and lovernly

Here's BFF..

We have 6 people, but May was late! ="=


thanks Mickey came earlier to reserved table!

Here's our craving honey toast! Super yummy!


and our dinner! 3 flavors of pasta~ taste good too!


Birthday present are invited!

Happy me lahhh~~

Instant camera is a MUST too!

She is virgo too!

thanks Mickey!

Thank you May!

Thanks Sue!

Crazy keep taking photos outside the cafe!

After that, 2nd round for my bf and 1 couple..
We went to Yang Ming Mount for yumcha..
the environment are very romantic and the night view!

thanks baby!

thank you everyone being kind and lovely!
Happy 22nd Birthday to me! 

love.evon from Evon on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment