Friday, April 30, 2010

Breaking heart.

Recently,i'm busy on my performance.
L.A Hip-Hop, House styles.
Quite love this kind of style ♥ ♥ ♥

Yesterday had a heavy rain,
rain like pouring cats and dogs.
The thunder were like wanna tear out the sky.
So horrible.

Now i'm waiting the deadline coming.
Next Monday and Wednesday will be it!
Trying to concentrated on revision,
but the mouse were under controlled,
keep clicking into FB refresh see others status.

Oh Come on,
give me the power the spirit to do my revision.
I'm totally no concentration on this exam at all!
Help me!! Blame lecture's notes are not straight-forward enough!
LOL... (She should be sneezing now!)

Let me finish my notes revision first ya!
Good luck for my exam... ^.^V

Miss my baby so much \/

No comments:

Post a Comment