Monday, September 13, 2010

0912 + Wedding dinner..

Okay... Here's the longest post right now..


091010
We went to KL for shopping,
since Raya's not much people in the mall.. 
:)
After shopping, went back to seremban,
for my boyf's cousin birthday party..

my boyf..

091110
My boyf decided to celebrate my birthday earlier due to his cousin wedding dinner crashed..
So, before of the actual we had a simple walk in seremban..
The birthday girl 
 ♥ ♥

2weeks more,
the birthday boy
He is wearing his new watch!!

We went to Terminal-One for pearl bubble tea..
My Mango Milk pearl tea
 ♥ ♥

All the long, 
until the dinner..
We went to Kensington.
The most standard western restaurant in town..

My LOMO-ish camera 
 ♥ ♥ ♥

While waiting the food..

Baked skin Potatoes..
Nom Nom..

Mushroom Chicken Carbonara..

Red wine..

You


Me


After the dinner, 
went for a movie
RESIDENT EVIL:AfterLife 3D
Not bad..
If 3D should be nicer :)


091210
In the morning,
we went to my boyf cousin house..
Bride's house..
My outfit on that morning..
New outlook

♥♥


Tee-Hee



my baby..


Leong Suan,
my boyf 2nd eldest brother..


The groom and bride..


The spoke person of FISHEYE O.O

Jaysee & Me

Yeah

Stacey & Me

The sistas..

Son & Mother..

Handsome Lim's Brother..

#Couple - 1

#Couple - 2

#Couple - 3

"Less Than Three"
#1


#2


#3


香车配美女...


Going to groom's house..


After that,
went back home had a nice nap..
Suddenly like practice fire run in the school last time,
2nd eldest brother keep said
:"Wake up lorh~ Faster Wake up lorh~!"
Then only i knew it was a surprised for me :)
so sweet..
Blueberry cake

Blur face

Tee-Hee
Thank you all of you 



Then have to prepare for the night wedding dinner..
Stacey & Me

BabyMe

Jaysee, thankiu helped me make up..

In the restaurant..

Weeee~♥♥

Peace♥♥


ERRR~


Sistas..


Jaysee & Me


3 of us..






Biing Chyuan ♥ Hui Fern


Sweetie pair..



8 head photos..





Stacey & Ms.Sophia


Uncle Lim & the ladies..

Last but not Least,

Thankiu my baby..
Thankiu for your effort..
Thankiu for the clothes as present..
Thankiu being with me this few days..

ILY

♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment