Thursday, February 10, 2011

337# Bunny 兔!

Hello everyone..
Sorry for late update my blog..

Let's start from 
CHO 1
Wow, sunny day 
B)


Outfit of the day


After that we went to Port Butterworth for Rojak Lok-lok
See~ nice :D


My brother :D


Myself.

SKIPPED CHO 2
nothing special, oh ya, watched ♥ HK
very funny, but i more prefer 72 租客


CHO 3

My aunt Mary back from London,
her Wedding dinner 

Uncle Chris & Aunty Mary


Loves forever!


Me in Cheong Sam 
♥ this picture so much!!


My papa & brother 


Lou Sang!


My sista 


My mother 




Silly face XD






Papa i ♥ you





Giving speech


Champaign ceremony 


This is Aunty Sheila from Germany 


3 of us 


Cousin Vincci came back from HK 


Pwetties 


Her lovely boyfriend 

That's all about my CNY.
Kinda boring but missed my relatives so much!

Next H.A.D 拜年coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment