Monday, May 02, 2011

367# In ♥ with F

This is for my dearest working in F restaurant.
Last Saturday, was my last day working in F. I've working in F for 3months more. I'm enjoyed working with the staff and chefs. Meeting new friends and customers are friendly. Let's me introduce my staffs...

Bie  
From Sarawak

Bryanne 
My Darling

Tina  
Supervisor, a mom with twins kid!

CHEEEEEEEESEEEEEE ^^
 ♥  

F family tree!

Myself  >3<

Su-Kai - chef  
From Taiwan

Bryanne  

Tina  

Racheal  
Manager

TungWei - Boss of F  
From Taiwan

That night we went to Fok loi dim sum for supper then
2nd round we went to Deutsches Gasthaus German Pub for drink!

Frog - Head Chef  
Came back from UK

the only one i in  with

*hugssss*

Cheers!!

Erdinger!

Jarrod - chef 

That's me!
 ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment