Thursday, April 09, 2009

I'm pregnant?!!!

I feel that i'm pregnant!!





whao~ Calm down..
i said feel like doesn't mean is real, okay??


i feel like pregnant means,
this few weeks i was like addicted of some kind of food!
Must get it, if not can't sleep and not feeling well.
are those pregnant mama also symptom like this?
hahahha..
i guess so!!

i addicted to some kind of food like,
chilis, sambals, belacan, tomyam, wasabi, curry, asam laksa..
all kinds of spicy!!

like just now,
i really really wants to drink hot soup..
then i called my mom cook miso soup for me..
but when i'm home,
i added a piece of mee..
hahahaa..


so healthy supper right?
yea..
i know..

so who got the same type of pregnant symptom,
let me know..
we born our baby together..
hahahahahah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment