Monday, April 13, 2009

oh yea oh yea..
firstly..
hahahahaahahhaah..
because, my babe-stephy had brough that
FujiFilm mini instant camera..
wuhoo..
and i had took that 1st shoot in that film..
YEA!!

secondly,
tml gonna had my presentation..
music album..
Yea~
it doesn't exactly like what first in my mind set..
wateva la..
i've did my best for it..
although there are bit of 'cacat'..
lets do this!

thirdly,
i'll upload picas of my outdoor shooting & ytd went for movie+steamboat..
thumbs up!!
long time never been outing with my lovely gang
-H.A.D

okok,
and the thing is..
i had hair cut again..
yea, that's right!!
right side like'lee xin jie'
left side like'Evon ang'?
LOLx~!

and my sexy babe-jaysee now at thailand..
for what? for the water festival? hahahah
..
of course SHOPPING!!
wuhoo..
wednesday her bday is coming
..
planning planning planning..
present present present..
dinner+cake= Hapi Bufdae!!



good night my everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment