Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mami..

I feel like wants to do many many things..


like,
design my blog headline,

watch all anime that i have right now,

do all i suppose to do at home,

plan everything during my holidays,

shop with my girlfriends,

meet out my hot-chicks,

be more self-discipline at home,

and etc...

but, all are just only my mind think to do..
not i really wants to move!!
:<
i wants to go out, instead of staying at home..
facing my lappie and my room..
that's is what i did in every sem break i have.
:/
this week is gonna get into May,the time passes so fast..
:0
Mother's Day is just around the corner,
what should i for my dearest mommy?
:X
i think should be a card with a warmest dinner?
think soo.. every year also having dinner together..
Yeah~!

I love you, mommy.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment