Monday, August 24, 2009

30 Famine Camp.

Hello..

Finally, over my finals..

Yesterday my weekends,
i went to 30 Famine Camp at HELP University College..

Here we go~

Me..


Casey yew..


Me again~!


Both of us..

After changed our t-shirt..

Our booklet..


Tada..


Yeah=)


Our group members.. No.1


You've got the POWer!


Open ceremony.. Cut ribbon..


The 'thumb up' emcee- Marcus Tan Eng Soon


Campers declaration about 'Fasting'..


Started our games..

Carmen's palm..

each people get a rice grain..

#1 game
Slumstar millionaire

2 handicapped.. Fatt & Tien


2 blinded eye.. Min Shee & ... (sorry forgot your name :P)


need to flip stars to earn money..


Casey..


Exin & JiaHui

#2 Game
Rufugee Race


Built our shelter..


My family members :)


Tada.. there are grandfather, grandmother, father, mother(me),
brother, sister, youngest sister and youngest brother and many..

The world is so small..
I met my primary classmate..

MrDJ sam & I


tada.. after destroyed our shelter..


Night concert
We met Yun Mei Shin..

MeiShin & Casey


MeiShin & I


Signature :P


Bro-Yi Yong & I


JiaHao & Jiahui

Concert began..

sing songs...


Campers..


An Honest Mistake band group..
no idea who are they.. =.=

After that,
our concert's emcee were Gary Yap & Belinda Chee

Belinda were so gorgeous..


Group picture with them..


Personal picture with him..
Exam, Gary & Casey


Me too ;D


Marcus with us.. He was so great!!


Casey and Marcus(looks alike Casey's before admired)


Group pictures with Belinda..

Next morning,
the environment were so cold..
Freezing..


Writing something for Indonesia-Singkawang children..


so many notes.. So warmed ;P


yeah!! Pictures with our loves <3


Group pictures with the big loves manila card..


Chicky & I


Casey & Chicky


Tien & Casey


Going to Bukit Jalil stadium..

Concert began..

Kit 张起贞


Daniel 李吉汉


Francisca Peter..


Micheal 光良

and the lastly..

A-Mei 张惠妹


A-Mei 张惠妹

Countdown Hour..


30 hours Famine Camp..


Our V-soy, Best ever!!
Cheers..



The camp was great..!!

Can feel the feeling on the side of those children..
I think I'll sponsor one child from Myanmar..

Next year might going again!!
Is fun!!
yeah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment