Saturday, September 26, 2009

BB 0925.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BB!

This whole week, i've accompanied BB for 5 days. Sounds many days right? Ya, is kinda sweet. Feel like just always stick together with him only. But our relation were crossed a big walk. Communicate, Appreciate, Cares, Loves, In-deep heart to heart.

In my room :
Domokun became my Birthday boy's head.


In Hostel :
Went to Giant to buy our dinner.
Marcoroni, Prego spagetti sauce, Mushroom soup and french loaf.

Our dinner. (I cooked for him)
"Gam Dong+ing"


Cha siu- Homemade :)
(i know bit cacat, western+eastern food)


Campbell Mushroom soup :D


Cheeze HotDog ( Bit hangus)


The spiral marcoroni :D


Birthday boii!!

BB took this :


I took this :


After dinner, wash all plates and woks :P


Time for P.R.E.S.E.N.T

The present for him O.o



Reading my love letter >.<

Lastly,

Happy Birthday to BB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment