Friday, December 31, 2010

I ♥ ♥ ♥ 2010!

 Just left few minutes last day of 2010..
Let's me review back what i had did in this year..









my best part memories in my diploma college life
♥ ♥ ♥ my girl friends..


♥ ♥ ♥
ma WuLiMaCha friends..



Redang trip ♥ ♥ ♥



5.3 performance ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Birthday to H.A.D ♥ ♥ ♥

The Honor of Doctor of Humanity Award ♥ ♥ ♥

 i ♥ ♥ ♥ sensei
P53 performance ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ with CHATIME

Buddies in Ristretto Cafe ♥ ♥ ♥

Jane's baby came to our world ♥ ♥ ♥

Ultra Girl saved my world ♥ ♥ ♥

My birthday ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm 副营长♥ ♥ ♥

Over Da' Top Camp ♥ ♥ ♥


and lastly,
i wanna thank you to all ma precious friends who walked with me in this year.
No matter how hard how tough is the obstacles,
i had been gone through.
Here comes the forward year which have to be more strong,
to challenge more difficult challenges.
Let's be prepared and make our regrets become a victories tear for next year!

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment