Thursday, May 21, 2009

O.P.T.I.M.I.S.T.I.C



Yeppie! :P
I'm alright now..
O.P.T.I.M.I.S.T.I.C
i had settled my problems..
hahahahahaha...

yesterday in bad mood,
Irrational at all!!
can't control the emotional..

"...Cry is not the best way to solve the problem,
but is the only way to let me release my stress.."

No worries :D
Ang Double-E Von..

i miss you, my man:D
....................................................

New Sem Started.
6 subjects..
Everyday classes..

New challenge in this sem,
last sem were learn to be a 'designer',
this sem learn to be a 'news reporter, journalist'..
sounds like need to
write many many and many,
ya is truth..
but this is the works that they doing..

another view from my opinion,
is a
new things to learn,
and also
the chance to let me read more newspaper and improve my english..
Tee-Hee ^___^
Isn't great for me?

YES!! Definitely..


It will be a tough Sem for me..
I can challenge it!!
Gambatehyo~

No comments:

Post a Comment