Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth hours?? nah...


Yesterday was 328..
the earth hour..

I'm good girl yesterday..
stay at home with dad & mom..
but surely will in front of my darling(laptop)..
online, msn, facebook..

Ngek ngek^^


While countdown on earth hour,
wow.. so excited..
but while 830pm..
i just quickly do my part, switch off the lights.
But not only lights, is switch off the main switch of my house..
so.. just like soooob...
DARK~!


But my lovely neightbour were still watching tv..
advertisement sounds, family sound, baby crying..
but their lights were still remain , BRIGHT!
nvm..
then i chant for 45mins..
wuhoo~!


quite happy!
but using candle chant, is quite tired..
because the candle were just flowing..
makes me ZzZzZz~!


But i didnt sleep after 930pm,
i continue online and do my assignment..
hehe^^
i design a ice-cream poster..
i think still not good yet..
i'll repair it perfectly..


see..

how was it?

hmmm.. that's all..LOLx~

No comments:

Post a Comment